1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Oh my god, my heart. These are insanely powerful, impactful photographs.
So many feelings
NUMBER FOUR RIPPED MY FEELS APART
Interviewer: If you are in the mood and you don’t have a boyfriend, what do you do?
Adele: Uhm, I just go to sleep.
Interviewer: But you have to do it!
Adele: No, you don’t have to do it.
Interviewer: But it’s good for you!
Adele: It’s good for you but you don’t have to do it … I don’t really want to talk about masturbating on TV when there’s cameras.
Interviewer: I was not talking about masturbating, I was talking about singing!
Adele: Oh my god.
ADELE YOU FUCKING HERO